215 Shouts - 3,447,448 Scrobbles
Enon was an indie rock band, founded in Philadelphia in 1998 by John Schmersal, Rick Lee and Steve Calhoon. After Brainiac's disbandment, guitarist Schmersal teamed up with ex-Skeleton Key members Lee and Calhoon to form Enon. Following the release of their first album "Believo!" in 2000, Calhoon left the band, and was replaced by Toko Yasuda on vocals and bass, and Matt Schulz on drums; with this line up, Enon released "High Society" in 2002.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Natural Disasters - (2:47) - 2,467 plays
- In This City - (4:00) - 1,956 plays
- Disposable Parts - (1:51) - 1,444 plays
- Count Sheep - (3:01) - 1,073 plays
- Shoulder - (2:36) - 966 plays
- Window Display - (3:08) - 915 plays
- Old Dominion - (3:00) - 945 plays
- Sold! - (2:19) - 837 plays
- Native Numb - (2:31) - 812 plays
- Diamond Raft - (2:21) - 857 plays