216 Shouts - 3,492,442 Scrobbles
Enon was an indie rock band, founded in Philadelphia in 1998 by John Schmersal, Rick Lee and Steve Calhoon. After Brainiac's disbandment, guitarist Schmersal teamed up with ex-Skeleton Key members Lee and Calhoon to form Enon. Following the release of their first album "Believo!" in 2000, Calhoon left the band, and was replaced by Toko Yasuda on vocals and bass, and Matt Schulz on drums; with this line up, Enon released "High Society" in 2002.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Natural Disasters - (2:47) - 2,182 plays
- In This City - (4:00) - 1,555 plays
- Disposable Parts - (1:51) - 1,118 plays
- Shoulder - (2:36) - 831 plays
- Count Sheep - (3:01) - 737 plays
- Old Dominion - (3:00) - 700 plays
- Window Display - (3:08) - 733 plays
- Sold! - (2:19) - 661 plays
- Rubber Car - (2:31) - 655 plays
- Leave it to Rust - (2:59) - 603 plays