216 Shouts - 3,497,799 Scrobbles
Enon was an indie rock band, founded in Philadelphia in 1998 by John Schmersal, Rick Lee and Steve Calhoon. After Brainiac's disbandment, guitarist Schmersal teamed up with ex-Skeleton Key members Lee and Calhoon to form Enon. Following the release of their first album "Believo!" in 2000, Calhoon left the band, and was replaced by Toko Yasuda on vocals and bass, and Matt Schulz on drums; with this line up, Enon released "High Society" in 2002.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Natural Disasters - (2:47) - 2,114 plays
- In This City - (4:00) - 1,547 plays
- Disposable Parts - (1:51) - 1,113 plays
- Shoulder - (2:36) - 836 plays
- Old Dominion - (3:00) - 689 plays
- Count Sheep - (3:01) - 701 plays
- Window Display - (3:08) - 712 plays
- Rubber Car - (2:31) - 611 plays
- Knock That Door - (2:53) - 738 plays
- Sold! - (2:19) - 632 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online