216 Shouts - 3,489,638 Scrobbles
Enon was an indie rock band, founded in Philadelphia in 1998 by John Schmersal, Rick Lee and Steve Calhoon. After Brainiac's disbandment, guitarist Schmersal teamed up with ex-Skeleton Key members Lee and Calhoon to form Enon. Following the release of their first album "Believo!" in 2000, Calhoon left the band, and was replaced by Toko Yasuda on vocals and bass, and Matt Schulz on drums; with this line up, Enon released "High Society" in 2002.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Natural Disasters - (2:47) - 2,249 plays
- In This City - (4:00) - 1,620 plays
- Disposable Parts - (1:51) - 1,196 plays
- Shoulder - (2:36) - 897 plays
- Old Dominion - (3:00) - 802 plays
- Count Sheep - (3:01) - 818 plays
- Window Display - (3:08) - 800 plays
- Sold! - (2:19) - 720 plays
- Rubber Car - (2:31) - 703 plays
- Leave it to Rust - (2:59) - 669 plays