213 Shouts - 3,431,936 Scrobbles
Enon was an indie rock band, founded in Philadelphia in 1998 by John Schmersal, Rick Lee and Steve Calhoon. After Brainiac's disbandment, guitarist Schmersal teamed up with ex-Skeleton Key members Lee and Calhoon to form Enon. Following the release of their first album "Believo!" in 2000, Calhoon left the band, and was replaced by Toko Yasuda on vocals and bass, and Matt Schulz on drums; with this line up, Enon released "High Society" in 2002.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Natural Disasters - (2:47) - 2,224 plays
- In This City - (4:00) - 1,862 plays
- Disposable Parts - (1:51) - 1,556 plays
- Count Sheep - (3:01) - 1,040 plays
- Window Display - (3:08) - 924 plays
- Shoulder - (2:36) - 959 plays
- Old Dominion - (3:00) - 823 plays
- Sold! - (2:19) - 807 plays
- Leave it to Rust - (2:59) - 808 plays
- Native Numb - (2:31) - 769 plays