1,645 Shouts - 29,726,297 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist with the name Enigma: 1) Enigma is a German electronic musical project founded by Michael Cretu (Romanian musician), David Fairstein and Frank Peterson in 1990. Cretu, who based his recording studio A.R.T. Studios in Ibiza, Spain in the early 1990s is both the composer and the producer of the project. His former wife Sandra often provided vocals on Enigma tracks. Jens Gad co-produced and played guitar on three of the Enigma albums.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsLove, devotion
Don't be afraid to be weak
- Gravity of Love - (3:57) - 23,543 plays
- Mea Culpa - (5:01) - 21,978 plays
- Beyond the Invisible - (4:58) - 18,338 plays
- Callas Went Away - (4:29) - 13,232 plays
- The Eyes Of Truth - (7:12) - 12,654 plays
- Push The Limits - (3:48) - 11,975 plays
- Knocking On Forbidden Doors - (4:22) - 10,593 plays
- The Voice of Enigma - (2:21) - 10,609 plays
- Principles Of Lust - (3:08) - 11,727 plays