0 Shouts - 1,164,939 Scrobbles
There are multiple artists with this name:Read More...
1. A British pop singer
2. A German composer
1. Engelbert Humperdinck (born Arnold George Dorsey; 2 May 1936) is a British pop singer, best known for his hits including "Release Me (And Let Me Love Again)" and "After the Lovin'" as well as "The Last Waltz" ("The Last Waltz with You").
Humperdinck will represent the United Kingdom in the Eurovision Song Contest 2012.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsPlease release me, let me go
For I don't love you anymore
To waste our lives would be a sin
Release me and let me love again
Oh I, I have found a new love, dear
- LyricsMy love, the days are colder, so, let me take your hand
And lead you through a snow white land, oh, oh, oh, oh
My love, the year is older, so, let me hold you tight
And while away there is winter night, oh, oh
I see the firelight in your eyes, come kiss me now before it dies
- LyricsI wondered should I go or should I stay,
The band had only one more song to play.
And then I saw you out the corner of my eye,
A little girl, alone and so shy.
I had the last waltz with you,
- LyricsI can remember when we walked together
Sharing a love I thought would last forever
Moonlight to show the way so we can follow
Waiting inside her eyes was my tomorrow
Then something changed her mind, her kisses told me
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You - 59,330 plays
- Quando Quando Quando - 57,681 plays
- Spanish Eyes - 37,922 plays
- There Goes My Everything - 32,342 plays
- After The Lovin' - 30,598 plays
- Am I That Easy to Forget - 25,516 plays