0 Shouts - 1,200,694 Scrobbles
There are multiple artists with this name:Read More...
1. A British pop singer
2. A German composer
1. Engelbert Humperdinck (born Arnold George Dorsey; 2 May 1936) is a British pop singer, best known for his hits including "Release Me (And Let Me Love Again)" and "After the Lovin'" as well as "The Last Waltz" ("The Last Waltz with You").
Humperdinck will represent the United Kingdom in the Eurovision Song Contest 2012.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsPlease release me, let me go,
For I don't love you anymore.
To live a lie would be a sin.
Release me and let me love again.
I have found a new love, dear.
- LyricsMy love, the days are colder.
So, let me take your hand
And lead you through a snow white land.
- LyricsI wondered should I go or should I stay,
The band had only one more song to play.
And then I saw you out the corner of my eye,
A little girl, alone and so shy.
I had the last waltz with you,
- LyricsI can remember when we walked together
Sharing a love I thought would last forever
Moonlight to show the way so we can follow
Waiting inside her eyes was my tomorrow
Then something changed her mind, her kisses told me
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You - 61,373 plays
- Quando Quando Quando - 60,612 plays
- Spanish Eyes - 38,696 plays
- There Goes My Everything - 33,766 plays
- After The Lovin' - 31,338 plays
- Am I That Easy to Forget - 26,549 plays