149 Shouts - 1,066,322 Scrobbles
There are multiple artists with this name:
1. A British pop singer
2. A German composer 1. Engelbert Humperdinck (born Arnold George Dorsey; 2 May 1936) is a British pop singer, best known for his hits including "Release Me (And Let Me Love Again)" and "After the Lovin'" as well as "The Last Waltz" ("The Last Waltz with You").
Humperdinck will represent the United Kingdom in the Eurovision Song Contest 2012.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Release Me - (3:21) - 3,613 plays
- The Last Waltz - (2:58) - 2,940 plays
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You - (3:38) - 2,200 plays
- Quando Quando Quando - (2:59) - 2,137 plays
- LyricsI can remember when we walked together
Sharing a love I thought would last forever
Moonlight to show the way so we can follow
Waiting inside her eyes was my tomorrow
Then somethin' changed her mind, her kisses told me
- Spanish Eyes - (3:14) - 1,477 plays
- Love Will Set You Free - (2:58) - 1,416 plays
- There Goes My Everything - (2:52) - 1,296 plays
- A lonley way to spend an evening - (3:36) - 548 plays
- Am I That Easy to Forget - (3:06) - 842 plays