149 Shouts - 1,088,679 Scrobbles
There are multiple artists with this name:
1. A British pop singer
2. A German composer 1. Engelbert Humperdinck (born Arnold George Dorsey; 2 May 1936) is a British pop singer, best known for his hits including "Release Me (And Let Me Love Again)" and "After the Lovin'" as well as "The Last Waltz" ("The Last Waltz with You").
Humperdinck will represent the United Kingdom in the Eurovision Song Contest 2012.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsPlease release me, let me go
For I don't love you anymore
To waste our lives would be a sin
Release me and let me love again
Oh I, I have found a new love, dear
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You - (3:38) - 2,198 plays
- LyricsI wonder should I go or should I stay
The band had only one more song to play
And then I saw you out the corner of my eye
A little girl, alone and so shy
I had the last waltz with you
- LyricsTell me when will you be mine
Tell me quando, quando, quando
We can share a love divine
Please don't make me wait again
When will you say 'yes' to me?
- LyricsI can remember when we walked together
Sharing a love I thought would last forever
Moonlight to show the way so we can follow
Waiting inside her eyes was my tomorrow
Then somethin' changed her mind, her kisses told me
- Spanish Eyes - (3:14) - 1,224 plays
- There Goes My Everything - (2:52) - 1,224 plays
- Winter World Of Love - (3:18) - 903 plays
- Love Will Set You Free - (2:58) - 1,065 plays
- Am I That Easy to Forget - (3:06) - 825 plays