149 Shouts - 1,103,660 Scrobbles
There are multiple artists with this name:
1. A British pop singer
2. A German composer 1. Engelbert Humperdinck (born Arnold George Dorsey; 2 May 1936) is a British pop singer, best known for his hits including "Release Me (And Let Me Love Again)" and "After the Lovin'" as well as "The Last Waltz" ("The Last Waltz with You").
Humperdinck will represent the United Kingdom in the Eurovision Song Contest 2012.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsPlease release me, let me go
For I don't love you anymore
To waste our lives would be a sin
Release me and let me love again
Oh I, I have found a new love, dear
- LyricsMy love, the days are colder, so, let me take your hand
And lead you through a snow white land, oh, oh, oh, oh
My love, the year is older, so, let me hold you tight
And while away there is winter night, oh, oh
I see the firelight in your eyes, come kiss me now before it dies
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You - (3:38) - 2,322 plays
- LyricsI wonder should I go or should I stay
The band had only one more song to play
And then I saw you out the corner of my eye
A little girl, alone and so shy
I had the last waltz with you
- LyricsTell me when will you be mine
Tell me quando, quando, quando
We can share a love divine
Please don't make me wait again
When will you say 'yes' to me?
- A Man Without Love - (3:19) - 2,094 plays
- Spanish Eyes - (3:14) - 1,208 plays
- There Goes My Everything - (2:52) - 1,220 plays
- Love Will Set You Free - (2:58) - 1,059 plays
- Am I That Easy to Forget - (3:06) - 844 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online