148 Shouts - 1,066,411 Scrobbles
There are multiple artists with this name:
1. A British pop singer
2. A German composer 1. Engelbert Humperdinck (born Arnold George Dorsey; 2 May 1936) is a British pop singer, best known for his hits including "Release Me (And Let Me Love Again)" and "After the Lovin'" as well as "The Last Waltz" ("The Last Waltz with You").
Humperdinck will represent the United Kingdom in the Eurovision Song Contest 2012.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Release Me - (3:21) - 3,613 plays
- LyricsI wonder should I go or should I stay
The band had only one more song to play
And then I saw you out the corner of my eye
A little girl, alone and so shy
I had the last waltz with you
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You - (3:38) - 2,200 plays
- Quando Quando Quando - (2:59) - 2,137 plays
- A Man Without Love - (3:19) - 2,251 plays
- Spanish Eyes - (3:14) - 1,477 plays
- Love Will Set You Free - (2:58) - 1,416 plays
- There Goes My Everything - (2:52) - 1,296 plays
- A lonley way to spend an evening - (3:36) - 548 plays
- Am I That Easy to Forget - (3:06) - 842 plays