147 Shouts - 1,020,815 Scrobbles
There are multiple artists with this name:
1. A British pop singer
2. A German composer 1. Engelbert Humperdinck (born Arnold George Dorsey; 2 May 1936) is a British pop singer, best known for his hits including "Release Me (And Let Me Love Again)" and "After the Lovin'" as well as "The Last Waltz" ("The Last Waltz with You").
Humperdinck will represent the United Kingdom in the Eurovision Song Contest 2012.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Winter World Of Love - (3:18) - 4,486 plays
- Release Me - (3:21) - 3,884 plays
- LyricsI wonder should I go or should I stay
The band had only one more song to play
And then I saw you out the corner of my eye
A little girl, alone and so shy
I had the last waltz with you
- Quando Quando Quando - (2:59) - 2,506 plays
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You - (3:38) - 2,141 plays
- A Man Without Love - (3:19) - 2,363 plays
- Spanish Eyes - (3:14) - 1,533 plays
- There Goes My Everything - (2:53) - 1,121 plays
- Love Will Set You Free - (2:58) - 1,591 plays
- After The Lovin' - (3:09) - 804 plays