I grew up in Amsterdam the Netherlands during the 80's and 90's.
My Dad, I have never known him. My mom was a piano teacher but she does not play much music these days. But she had have an uncanny resemblance to LeAnn Rimes and so back when I was a kid she'd grab an old nylon-string guitar, put a leg up on the couch and sing "Somewhere over the rainbow", "Sunday Kind Of Love", "Craze", all the songs from the album "Everybody's Swetheart".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dock of the Bay - (3:41) - 10 plays
- "Band of Gold - Music & Lyrics: Russell Alexander (ASCAP)" - (3:00) - 8 plays
- Landslide - (3:42) - 9 plays
- Daniel - (3:44) - 5 plays
- Is't Okay To Cry Now- Music & Lyrics: Tony Lane (ASCAP)" - (5:00) - 5 plays
- "Dear John - Music & Lyrics: Russell Alexander (ASCAP)" - (3:46) - 6 plays
- Angel from Montgomery - (3:47) - 5 plays
- Bobby McGee - (3:39) - 2 plays
- Las Hermanas del Baptisterio (Dance Remix) - (2:09) - 1 plays