206 Shouts - 2,108,183 Scrobbles
Assembled in Oakland, California, USA in July 1989, En Vogue launched with original members Cindy Herron, Maxine Jones, Dawn Robinson and Terry Ellis. En Vogue is a Grammy-nominated all-female R&B, club/dance, and soul vocal quartet assembled by the hit music producers Denzil Foster and Thomas McElroy, formerly of the disco group Club Nouveau. En Vogue has sold over 28 million albums and singles worldwide.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhat's it gonna be 'cause I can't pretend?
Don't you wanna be more than friends?
Hold me tight and don't let go, don't let go
Do you have the right to lose control? Don't let go
I often tell myself that we could be more than just friends
- My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It) - (4:42) - 12,862 plays
- Free Your Mind - (4:52) - 12,451 plays
- Hold On - (5:07) - 5,793 plays
- LyricsMany say that I'm too young
To let you know just where I'm coming from, yeah
But you will see, it's just a matter of time
My love will surely make you mine
Well, I'm livin' in a world of ghetto life
- Don't Let Go - (4:50) - 5,396 plays
- My Lovin' - (6:56) - 2,486 plays
- Give It Up, Turn It Loose - (5:12) - 1,815 plays
- Whatever - (4:21) - 2,040 plays
- Hold On - Hip Hop Remix - (5:28) - 851 plays