206 Shouts - 2,089,263 Scrobbles
Assembled in Oakland, California, USA in July 1989, En Vogue launched with original members Cindy Herron, Maxine Jones, Dawn Robinson and Terry Ellis. En Vogue is a Grammy-nominated all-female R&B, club/dance, and soul vocal quartet assembled by the hit music producers Denzil Foster and Thomas McElroy, formerly of the disco group Club Nouveau. En Vogue has sold over 28 million albums and singles worldwide.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Don't Let Go (Love) - (4:06) - 16,471 plays
- My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It) - (4:42) - 12,284 plays
- Free Your Mind - (4:52) - 12,606 plays
- Hold On - (5:07) - 5,687 plays
- Giving Him Something He Can Feel - (3:58) - 5,171 plays
- Don't Let Go - (4:50) - 5,615 plays
- My Lovin' - (6:56) - 2,651 plays
- Give It Up, Turn It Loose - (5:12) - 1,799 plays
- Whatever - (4:21) - 2,234 plays
- Lies - (4:16) - 1,041 plays