205 Shouts - 2,081,834 Scrobbles
Assembled in Oakland, California, USA in July 1989, En Vogue launched with original members Cindy Herron, Maxine Jones, Dawn Robinson and Terry Ellis. En Vogue is a Grammy-nominated all-female R&B, club/dance, and soul vocal quartet assembled by the hit music producers Denzil Foster and Thomas McElroy, formerly of the disco group Club Nouveau. En Vogue has sold over 28 million albums and singles worldwide.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhat's it gonna be 'cause I can't pretend?
Don't you wanna be more than friends?
Hold me tight and don't let go, don't let go
Do you have the right to lose control? Don't let go
I often tell myself that we could be more than just friends
- Free Your Mind - (4:52) - 13,055 plays
- My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It) - (4:42) - 11,154 plays
- Hold On - (5:07) - 5,631 plays
- Giving Him Something He Can Feel - (3:58) - 5,480 plays
- Don't Let Go - (4:50) - 6,001 plays
- My Lovin' - (6:56) - 2,880 plays
- Give It Up, Turn It Loose - (5:12) - 1,796 plays
- Whatever - (4:21) - 2,230 plays
- Lies - (4:16) - 1,085 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour