Emy Reynolds grew up in the small town of Ojai, California. Though she is young her music shows a maturity usually reserved for artists much further along in their careers. And yet, her music retains a playfulness to it. In her own words: "I just want to do what I love and hope people enjoy it." Her influences range from Ella Fitzgerald and Johnny Cash to Andrew Bird and Animal Collective.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Best Day Ever - (3:41) - 457 plays
- Tonight - (5:09) - 753 plays
- Bring Us Down - (2:48) - 120 plays
- Stubborn - (5:04) - 132 plays
- Ode - (1:51) - 30 plays
- Mercy Street - (1:00) - 9 plays
- You Are My Sunshine - 2 plays
- Surprise Surprise - (2:44) - 7 plays
- Mercy Street (Peter Gabriel cover) - (1:00) - 4 plays
- This World - (2:42) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online