6 Shouts - 32,314 Scrobbles
Emy Reynolds grew up in the small town of Ojai, California. Though she is young her music shows a maturity usually reserved for artists much further along in their careers. And yet, her music retains a playfulness to it. In her own words: "I just want to do what I love and hope people enjoy it." Her influences range from Ella Fitzgerald and Johnny Cash to Andrew Bird and Animal Collective.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Best Day Ever - (3:41) - 2,892 plays
- Tonight - (5:09) - 957 plays
- Bring Us Down - (2:48) - 169 plays
- Stubborn - (5:04) - 115 plays
- Ode - (1:51) - 58 plays
- Mercy Street - (1:00) - 11 plays
- Surprise Surprise - (2:44) - 14 plays
- Embers - 2 plays
- Bicycles - (4:20) - 1 plays
- Tonight (with lyrics) - (5:06) - 1 plays