1,195 Shouts - 4,335,356 Scrobbles
Empyrium is a German symphonic/folk/doom metal and (later) neofolk band. Founded in 1994, by Markus Stock (mostly using the pseudonym Ulf Theodor Schwadorf) and Andreas Bach. The band draws inspiration from nature as some of the album titles reveal. Consequently, Empyrium are often referred to as a dark folk band, expressing in their music (most conspicuously in the last two albums) sentiments akin to those expressed by some other 'legislators' of the genre, as Forseti, Orplid, and Ulver (Kveldssanger).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Days Before The Fall - (5:38) - 20,762 plays
- Saviour - (6:32) - 18,069 plays
- Dead Winter Ways - (5:27) - 18,572 plays
- In The Gutter Of This Spring - (7:00) - 22,128 plays
- We Are Alone - (3:16) - 16,004 plays
- With The Current Into Grey - (7:33) - 14,842 plays
- The Turn Of The Tides - (8:04) - 14,510 plays
- Where at Night the Wood Grouse Plays - (5:34) - 7,116 plays
- Dying Brokenhearted - (5:35) - 7,154 plays
- Mourners - (9:19) - 6,481 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online