65 Shouts - 118,080 Scrobbles
Emptyset is a Bristol based production project formed in 2005 by James Ginzburg, director of the Multiverse studios and network of labels and the curator and electronic artist Paul Purgas. The project explores the legacy of analogue media, integrating aspects of rhythm, signal processing and spatial recording within the framework of minimalist composition. Their work interrogates the perceptual boundaries between noise and music and the potential for both technology and architecture to embed and codify themselves within sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Armature - (4:14) - 2,392 plays
- Collapse - (3:55) - 2,108 plays
- Core - (3:00) - 1,822 plays
- Wire - (3:15) - 1,447 plays
- Departure - (3:30) - 944 plays
- Medium - (3:55) - 923 plays
- Function - (3:10) - 865 plays
- Monad - (2:49) - 851 plays
- Periphery - (1:19) - 824 plays
- Point - (3:34) - 902 plays