3 Shouts - 19,187 Scrobbles
Empress Hotel is a pop ensemble based in New Orleans whose sound is inspired by both one hit wonders of the '70s and legends such as Prince, Sparks, and Roxy Music. The band has a unique slant on their own pop songs though, with stream of consciousness lyrics, dynamic vocal melodies and layered harmonies. Their sound salutes the glory days of rock n roll, and truly lives on stage with an audience right there with them.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bells Ring - (3:02) - 530 plays
- Mach Bach - (2:39) - 484 plays
- Here Comes the New Challenger - (3:40) - 476 plays
- Empress Hotel - (3:20) - 366 plays
- Search Lights - (4:51) - 264 plays
- Baby Octopus - (4:49) - 45 plays
- Drugs - (3:58) - 28 plays
- Heavy Halo - (3:50) - 41 plays
- Holly - (2:46) - 24 plays
- Lonely Soul - (4:11) - 21 plays