Emperors New Clothes
4 Shouts - 58,670 Scrobbles
In 1987, a small record label was founded by Ed Piller and Radio London on air personality Gilles Peterson. The duo set out to combine the progressive elements of Jazz with the attitude of Hip Hop. Thus, the Acid Jazz label was born. Signing young, creative talents such as Chris Bangs (The Quiet Boys,) The Brand New Heavies, and A Man Called Adam, the label soon developed such a reputation, that most any music resembling the label's signature sound was referred to as Acid Jazz.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dark Light (Underdog mix) - (6:53) - 401 plays
- Unsettled Life - (11:06) - 83 plays
- Leaders And Believers - (5:09) - 44 plays
- Tears Inside - (3:07) - 39 plays
- Eyes That Burn - (7:06) - 45 plays
- Haunted Music - (8:14) - 61 plays
- Procession - (4:59) - 16 plays
- Throttle Back - (3:15) - 34 plays
- Darklight - (5:45) - 12 plays
- East On The West Road - (8:44) - 21 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online