Emperors New Clothes
4 Shouts - 57,555 Scrobbles
In 1987, a small record label was founded by Ed Piller and Radio London on air personality Gilles Peterson. The duo set out to combine the progressive elements of Jazz with the attitude of Hip Hop. Thus, the Acid Jazz label was born. Signing young, creative talents such as Chris Bangs (The Quiet Boys,) The Brand New Heavies, and A Man Called Adam, the label soon developed such a reputation, that most any music resembling the label's signature sound was referred to as Acid Jazz.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dark Light (Underdog mix) - (6:53) - 343 plays
- Unsettled Life - (11:06) - 76 plays
- Tears Inside - (3:07) - 37 plays
- Leaders And Believers - (5:09) - 43 plays
- Unsettled Life (Chapter One) - (6:07) - 34 plays
- Four Corners - (8:32) - 32 plays
- Eyes That Burn - (7:06) - 39 plays
- Darklight - (5:45) - 26 plays
- Haunted Music - (8:14) - 27 plays
- Procession - (4:59) - 16 plays