Emperors New Clothes
4 Shouts - 56,278 Scrobbles
In 1987, a small record label was founded by Ed Piller and Radio London on air personality Gilles Peterson. The duo set out to combine the progressive elements of Jazz with the attitude of Hip Hop. Thus, the Acid Jazz label was born. Signing young, creative talents such as Chris Bangs (The Quiet Boys,) The Brand New Heavies, and A Man Called Adam, the label soon developed such a reputation, that most any music resembling the label's signature sound was referred to as Acid Jazz.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dark Light (Underdog mix) - (6:53) - 371 plays
- Four Corners - (8:32) - 77 plays
- Tears Inside - (3:07) - 69 plays
- Unsettled Life - (11:06) - 64 plays
- Leaders And Believers (Unkle Remix) - (6:09) - 68 plays
- Nature Never Repeats Itself - (7:29) - 44 plays
- Eyes That Burn - (7:06) - 40 plays
- Haunted Music - (8:14) - 32 plays
- Leaders And Believers - (5:09) - 39 plays
- Leaders & Believers (Original Unkle Album Mix) - (5:16) - 23 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release