Emperor Norton's Stationary Marching Band
0 Shouts - 17,317 Scrobbles
Formed from the most talented deadbeats and drifters that could be rounded up, this group of raucous and rambunctious musicians will honk, wail, blow, beat, bounce, scream and serenade their way into your hearts. Emperor Norton's Stationary Marching Band combines the rich musical history of the circus and the vagabond peoples of Europe with the raw energy of free jazz and the irreverence and fun of today's vaudeville.
Not to mention, we're damn sexy!
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ramshackle Metropolis - 1,077 plays
- Those Grimy Little Stars - 1,302 plays
- Mad Squirrel March - 1,274 plays
- Kibosh On Your Scene - 935 plays
- Flight of the Winged Serpent - 911 plays
- Dusty Bones - 797 plays
- Mesecina - 797 plays
- Save the Ship - 693 plays
- Hey Rube! (It's A Clem!) - 661 plays
- Lonesome Vagabond - 726 plays