Emperor Norton's Stationary Marching Band
0 Shouts - 16,062 Scrobbles
Formed from the most talented deadbeats and drifters that could be rounded up, this group of raucous and rambunctious musicians will honk, wail, blow, beat, bounce, scream and serenade their way into your hearts. Emperor Norton's Stationary Marching Band combines the rich musical history of the circus and the vagabond peoples of Europe with the raw energy of free jazz and the irreverence and fun of today's vaudeville.
Not to mention, we're damn sexy!
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Those Grimy Little Stars - 1,244 plays
- Ramshackle Metropolis - 796 plays
- Mad Squirrel March - 1,208 plays
- Kibosh On Your Scene - 904 plays
- Flight of the Winged Serpent - 876 plays
- Dusty Bones - 760 plays
- Hey Rube! (It's A Clem!) - 648 plays
- Mesecina - 753 plays
- Save the Ship - 645 plays
- Lonesome Vagabond - 692 plays