Emperor Norton's Stationary Marching Band
0 Shouts - 13,536 Scrobbles
Formed from the most talented deadbeats and drifters that could be rounded up, this group of raucous and rambunctious musicians will honk, wail, blow, beat, bounce, scream and serenade their way into your hearts. Emperor Norton's Stationary Marching Band combines the rich musical history of the circus and the vagabond peoples of Europe with the raw energy of free jazz and the irreverence and fun of today's vaudeville.
Not to mention, we're damn sexy!
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Those Grimy Little Stars - 1,143 plays
- Mad Squirrel March - 1,159 plays
- Kibosh On Your Scene - 868 plays
- Ramshackle Metropolis - 509 plays
- Flight of the Winged Serpent - 860 plays
- Dusty Bones - 728 plays
- Mesecina - 690 plays
- Save the Ship - 623 plays
- Hey Rube! (It's A Clem!) - 606 plays
- Psychoactive - 563 plays