Emperor Norton's Stationary Marching Band
0 Shouts - 15,811 Scrobbles
Formed from the most talented deadbeats and drifters that could be rounded up, this group of raucous and rambunctious musicians will honk, wail, blow, beat, bounce, scream and serenade their way into your hearts. Emperor Norton's Stationary Marching Band combines the rich musical history of the circus and the vagabond peoples of Europe with the raw energy of free jazz and the irreverence and fun of today's vaudeville.
Not to mention, we're damn sexy!
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Those Grimy Little Stars - 1,241 plays
- Mad Squirrel March - 1,208 plays
- Ramshackle Metropolis - 736 plays
- Kibosh On Your Scene - 904 plays
- Flight of the Winged Serpent - 875 plays
- Dusty Bones - 759 plays
- Hey Rube! (It's A Clem!) - 647 plays
- Mesecina - 747 plays
- Save the Ship - 644 plays
- Lonesome Vagabond - 689 plays