Emperor Norton's Stationary Marching Band
0 Shouts - 17,057 Scrobbles
Formed from the most talented deadbeats and drifters that could be rounded up, this group of raucous and rambunctious musicians will honk, wail, blow, beat, bounce, scream and serenade their way into your hearts. Emperor Norton's Stationary Marching Band combines the rich musical history of the circus and the vagabond peoples of Europe with the raw energy of free jazz and the irreverence and fun of today's vaudeville.
Not to mention, we're damn sexy!
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ramshackle Metropolis - 983 plays
- Those Grimy Little Stars - 1,296 plays
- Mad Squirrel March - 1,268 plays
- Kibosh On Your Scene - 931 plays
- Flight of the Winged Serpent - 903 plays
- Dusty Bones - 794 plays
- Mesecina - 792 plays
- Save the Ship - 689 plays
- Hey Rube! (It's A Clem!) - 653 plays
- Lonesome Vagabond - 722 plays