Emperor Norton's Stationary Marching Band
0 Shouts - 13,801 Scrobbles
Formed from the most talented deadbeats and drifters that could be rounded up, this group of raucous and rambunctious musicians will honk, wail, blow, beat, bounce, scream and serenade their way into your hearts. Emperor Norton's Stationary Marching Band combines the rich musical history of the circus and the vagabond peoples of Europe with the raw energy of free jazz and the irreverence and fun of today's vaudeville.
Not to mention, we're damn sexy!
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Those Grimy Little Stars - 1,180 plays
- Mad Squirrel March - 1,175 plays
- Kibosh On Your Scene - 886 plays
- Ramshackle Metropolis - 523 plays
- Flight of the Winged Serpent - 868 plays
- Dusty Bones - 745 plays
- Mesecina - 713 plays
- Save the Ship - 637 plays
- Hey Rube! (It's A Clem!) - 622 plays
- Lonesome Vagabond - 671 plays