Emperor Norton's Stationary Marching Band
0 Shouts - 14,029 Scrobbles
Formed from the most talented deadbeats and drifters that could be rounded up, this group of raucous and rambunctious musicians will honk, wail, blow, beat, bounce, scream and serenade their way into your hearts. Emperor Norton's Stationary Marching Band combines the rich musical history of the circus and the vagabond peoples of Europe with the raw energy of free jazz and the irreverence and fun of today's vaudeville.
Not to mention, we're damn sexy!
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Those Grimy Little Stars - 1,192 plays
- Mad Squirrel March - 1,180 plays
- Kibosh On Your Scene - 893 plays
- Ramshackle Metropolis - 532 plays
- Flight of the Winged Serpent - 872 plays
- Dusty Bones - 749 plays
- Hey Rube! (It's A Clem!) - 631 plays
- Mesecina - 718 plays
- Save the Ship - 639 plays
- Lonesome Vagabond - 679 plays