Emmylou Harris, Alison Krauss & Gillian Welch
5 Shouts - 141,447 Scrobbles
Gillian Welch explains that Emmylou Harrisand Alison Krauss took delight in making her sing the highest part in their trio, "Didn't Leave Nobody but the Baby", when both Harris and Krauss have higher-register voices.
Harris sang the bass part on the song, which is unusual for the singer, who is well known for her role as the "angel" vocalist in duets and backing vocals with other artists.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Didn't Leave Nobody But The Baby - (1:56) - 1,950 plays
- Didn't Leave Nobody But the Baby (Soundtrack Version) - (0:30) - 16 plays
- Didnt Leave Nobody But The Baby - 3 plays
- Didn't Leave Nobody But The Baby (from "O Brother, Where Art Thou?") - (1:56) - 2 plays
- Go To Sleep Little Babe - 1 plays
- Didn't Leave Nobody But The Baby (from "?") - (1:58) - 1 plays
- Don't Leave Nobody But The Baby - (1:57) - 1 plays
- Didn't Leave Nobody But The Baby (OST 'О, где же ты, Брат!') - 1 plays
- Didn't Leave Nobody But The Baby (Emmylou Harris, Alison Krauss & Gillian Welch) - (1:57) - 1 plays
- didn’t leave nobody but the baby - (1:59) - 1 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations