Emmy the Great
826 Shouts - 3,842,128 Scrobbles
Emmy the Great is the stage name of London-based singer-songwriter Emma-Lee Moss (born in 1984 in Hong Kong). Her albums include First Love (2009) and Virtue (2011). Moss was born in Hong Kong to an English father and a Chinese mother and was into music from a young age. She emigrated with her family to London at the age of 12. Moss started performing in 2005 and her first release was the Secret Circus EP the following year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Swimming Pool - (3:02) - 10,713 plays
- We Almost Had a Baby - (2:55) - 5,584 plays
- First Love - (4:37) - 5,040 plays
- Christmas In Prison - (3:16) - 2,744 plays
- LyricsYou're not unlucky, you're just not very smart.
These things will never leave you they're as close as you can get
To a blueprint for the future but you can call it fate.
It's like these days I have to write down almost every thought I've held,
So scared I am becoming of forgetting how it felt,
- Dinosaur Sex - (5:38) - 3,242 plays
- 24 - (3:01) - 3,505 plays
- Paper Forest (In The Afterglow of Rapture) - (3:42) - 4,407 plays
- A Woman, A Woman, A Century of Sleep - (4:08) - 2,817 plays
- The Easter Parade - (3:31) - 2,674 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online