Emmy The Great
821 Shouts - 3,600,200 Scrobbles
Emmy the Great is the stage name of London-based singer-songwriter Emma-Lee Moss (born in 1984 in Hong Kong). Her albums include First Love (2009) and Virtue (2011). Songfacts says that Moss was born in Hong Kong to an English father and a Chinese mother and was into music from a young age. She emigrated with her family to London at the age of 12. Moss started performing in 2005 and her first release was the "Secret Circus EP" the following year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- We Almost Had a Baby - (2:55) - 8,871 plays
- First Love - (4:37) - 6,970 plays
- Dinosaur Sex - (5:38) - 5,376 plays
- LyricsYou're not unlucky, you're just not very smart.
These things will never leave you they're as close as you can get
To a blueprint for the future but you can call it fate.
It's like these days I have to write down almost every thought I've held,
So scared I am becoming of forgetting how it felt,
- A Woman, a Woman, a Century of Sleep - (4:08) - 5,147 plays
- Iris - (3:39) - 4,413 plays
- Paper Forest - In the Afterglow of Rapture - (3:42) - 5,824 plays
- 24 - (3:01) - 5,027 plays
- Cassandra - (3:33) - 3,940 plays
- Absentee - (3:51) - 4,157 plays