41 Shouts - 4,962 Scrobbles
Formed across the musical landscapes of Bristol and Sheffield Emma's music has been categorised as indie. It is a mix of electronic and real instruments although it might be hard to tell which is which. "I tend to write at night time so the night has probably crept in there somewhere", says the artist. Emma's foray into songwriting began age 11 when her mum bought her an electric organ and semi-acoustic guitar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Whistledownthewind - (4:19) - 48 plays
- Cassandra - (4:39) - 72 plays
- Solomon's Carpet - (3:37) - 54 plays
- Soulchime - (4:28) - 35 plays
- Raven - (6:53) - 24 plays
- Floodtide - (3:27) - 19 plays
- Laughter and Forgetting - (4:49) - 13 plays
- Orpheus - (4:11) - 12 plays
- Hymn to the Fallen - (3:49) - 13 plays
- Tell-tale Heart - (4:51) - 6 plays