Emma Salokoski Ensemble
15 Shouts - 289,653 Scrobbles
Emma Salokoski Ensemble started as a trio in 2001, concentrating mainly on bossa nova standards and brazilian music. Mikko Kosonen (guitar) and Lauri Porra (bass) were in from the start, with Tuomo Prättälä (keyboards) hopping in from time to time on a gig or two. At that time the band was mainly a therapeutic hobby for the musicians, who were all very busy touring and recording with other projects. In 2003 the trio released an EP "Puutarhassa" in all stillness, and it was a surprise when it suddenly jumped up on the singles top 20 list.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dalai Lama - (2:59) - 1,023 plays
- Veden alla - (4:10) - 1,099 plays
- Rikkinäinen kompassi - (3:59) - 543 plays
- Paetaan - (3:53) - 519 plays
- Älä huuda - (3:51) - 560 plays
- Voisinpa luvata - (4:03) - 495 plays
- Murhaajan tarina - (5:34) - 443 plays
- Kuiva maa - (4:14) - 421 plays
- Ystävälle - (3:14) - 353 plays
- Kirje - (4:12) - 397 plays