49 Shouts - 475,893 Scrobbles
Emitt Rhodes, an American singer/songwriter and multi-instrumentalist, was born February 25, 1950 in Hawthorne, California. Considered by many as "the one man Beatles," Emitt Rhodes' recordings show a clear Paul McCartney influence in both vocals and musicanship. Emitt Rhodes began his career in musical ensembles The Palace Guard (as the group's drummer) and The Merry Go Round (multi-instrumentalist). Rhodes' song "Lullabye" was featured in the 2001 Wes Anderson film The Royal Tenenbaums.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lullabye - (1:06) - 6,182 plays
- Somebody Made For Me - (2:27) - 1,704 plays
- With My Face On The Floor - (3:09) - 1,461 plays
- Promises I've Made - (3:24) - 1,429 plays
- Fresh As A Daisy - (2:52) - 880 plays
- She's Such A Beauty - (2:23) - 895 plays
- Long Time No See - (3:19) - 814 plays
- You Take The Dark Out Of The Night - (2:58) - 718 plays
- Lullaby - (1:07) - 774 plays
- You Should Be Ashamed - (2:42) - 644 plays