Emir Kusturica & The No Smoking Orchestra
219 Shouts - 2,374,644 Scrobbles
The No Smoking band (Zabranjeno Pušenje in their original Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian language) was born in Sarajevo in 1981 and soon became the most significant musical expression of "New Primitivism", a cultural resistance movement created in the transition years of post-Tito Yugoslavia. After two years of live performances in small Sarajevo concert halls, in 1984 the No Smoking (which musical critics have defined as a Rock band) recorded their first album, "Das ist Walter".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Unza Unza Time - (4:42) - 3,731 plays
- Djindji Rindji Bubamara - (5:01) - 3,025 plays
- Was Romeo Really A Jerk - (4:12) - 2,081 plays
- Pitbull Terrier - (5:57) - 2,100 plays
- Upside Down - (4:09) - 1,821 plays
- Drang Nach Osten - (3:38) - 1,711 plays
- Lubenica - (5:50) - 1,556 plays
- Prnavor - (3:36) - 1,483 plays
- Moldavian Song - (4:54) - 1,457 plays
- Devil In The Business Class - (3:46) - 1,426 plays