168 Shouts - 691,662 Scrobbles
Emily Wells creates music by blending her many influences. She is a classically trained violinist with a penchant for hip hop production. Live, Wells creates a lush layer of "symphonies" by looping and live sampling everything from her violin and voice, to her many toys and electronics. She performs both solo, and as a trio with drummer Sam Halterman and bassist Joey Reina, who also appear on her records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Becomes The Color - (4:43) - 11,996 plays
- Passenger - (4:23) - 4,185 plays
- Symphony 1 In The Barrel Of A Gun - (2:48) - 2,583 plays
- Mama's Gonna Give You Love - (3:34) - 2,495 plays
- Piece of It - (3:38) - 2,177 plays
- Dirty Sneakers and Underwear - (4:53) - 2,095 plays
- Let Your Guard Down - (5:25) - 2,070 plays
- Symphony 2 & The Click Boom Boom - (4:47) - 2,062 plays
- Johnny Cash's Mama's House - (4:22) - 1,879 plays
- Fire Song - (4:29) - 1,703 plays