0 Shouts - 79,000 Scrobbles
Emily Curtis, a New York City native, is an independent singer/songwriter. She plays guitar, piano, cello, and bass. In 1999, she released Radiate, an independent CD produced by Jamal Ruhe. Her second, eponymous CD (produced by Daniel Wise) was released in 2002.Read More...
Curtis has also collaborated with Yoko Kanno on the Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG soundtrack. She has received critical acclaim by Billboard magazine.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- What's It For - 59,094 plays
- Just The Same - 12,043 plays
- We Belong - 1,044 plays
- maybe tomorrow~ending medley - 3,491 plays
- Maybe Tomorrow - 801 plays
- Maybe Tomorrow ~ Ending Medley - 499 plays
- Maggie's Party - 274 plays
- Maybe Tomorrow (Xenosaga Episode III: Also Sprach Zarathustra Original Sound Best Tracks) - 62 plays
- maybe tomorrow (Xenosaga III ending theme ※new recording) - 166 plays
- maybe tomorrow～ending medley - 81 plays