0 Shouts - 79,240 Scrobbles
Emily Curtis, a New York City native, is an independent singer/songwriter. She plays guitar, piano, cello, and bass. In 1999, she released Radiate, an independent CD produced by Jamal Ruhe. Her second, eponymous CD (produced by Daniel Wise) was released in 2002.Read More...
Curtis has also collaborated with Yoko Kanno on the Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG soundtrack. She has received critical acclaim by Billboard magazine.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- What's It For - 59,195 plays
- Just The Same - 12,043 plays
- We Belong - 1,086 plays
- maybe tomorrow~ending medley - 3,511 plays
- Maybe Tomorrow - 810 plays
- Maybe Tomorrow ~ Ending Medley - 501 plays
- Maybe Tomorrow (Xenosaga Episode III: Also Sprach Zarathustra Original Sound Best Tracks) - 72 plays
- Maggie's Party - 274 plays
- what´s it for - 94 plays
- maybe tomorrow (Xenosaga III ending theme) - 180 plays