5 Shouts - 80,505 Scrobbles
Emily Curtis, a New York City native, is an independent singer/songwriter. She plays guitar, piano, cello, and bass. In 1999, she released Radiate, an independent CD produced by Jamal Ruhe. Her second, eponymous CD (produced by Daniel Wise) was released in 2002. Curtis has also collaborated with Yoko Kanno on the Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG soundtrack. She has received critical acclaim by Billboard magazine.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- What's It For - (3:13) - 1,291 plays
- We Belong - (2:53) - 122 plays
- Maybe Tomorrow - (5:06) - 90 plays
- What's it for? - (3:16) - 23 plays
- maybe tomorrow~ending medley - (7:42) - 19 plays
- what´s it for - (3:11) - 53 plays
- maybe tomorrow (Xenosaga III ending theme ※new recording) - (5:51) - 15 plays
- maybe tomorrow (Xenosaga III ending theme) - (5:51) - 30 plays
- Maybe Tomorrow ~ Ending Medley - (7:42) - 5 plays
- Willingness - (4:40) - 14 plays