0 Shouts - 80,744 Scrobbles
Emily Curtis, a New York City native, is an independent singer/songwriter. She plays guitar, piano, cello, and bass. In 1999, she released Radiate, an independent CD produced by Jamal Ruhe. Her second, eponymous CD (produced by Daniel Wise) was released in 2002.Read More...
Curtis has also collaborated with Yoko Kanno on the Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG soundtrack. She has received critical acclaim by Billboard magazine.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- What's It For - 60,559 plays
- Just The Same - 12,043 plays
- We Belong - 1,139 plays
- maybe tomorrow~ending medley - 3,549 plays
- Maybe Tomorrow - 833 plays
- Maybe Tomorrow ~ Ending Medley - 504 plays
- Maybe Tomorrow (Xenosaga Episode III: Also Sprach Zarathustra Original Sound Best Tracks) - 77 plays
- Maggie's Party - 274 plays
- maybe tomorrow (Xenosaga III ending theme ※new recording) - 172 plays
- what´s it for - 112 plays