5 Shouts - 77,663 Scrobbles
Emily Curtis, a New York City native, is an independent singer/songwriter. She plays guitar, piano, cello, and bass. In 1999, she released Radiate, an independent CD produced by Jamal Ruhe. Her second, eponymous CD (produced by Daniel Wise) was released in 2002. Curtis has also collaborated with Yoko Kanno on the Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG soundtrack. She has received critical acclaim by Billboard magazine.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- What's It For - (3:13) - 1,276 plays
- We Belong - (2:53) - 173 plays
- maybe tomorrow~ending medley - (7:42) - 30 plays
- Maybe Tomorrow - (5:06) - 43 plays
- What's it for? - (3:16) - 30 plays
- maybe tomorrow (Xenosaga III ending theme ※new recording) - (5:51) - 67 plays
- maybe tomorrow (Xenosaga III ending theme) - (5:51) - 11 plays
- Maybe Tomorrow ~ Ending Medley - (7:42) - 5 plays
- Maybe Tomorrow (Xenosaga Episode III: Also Sprach Zarathustra Original Sound Best Tracks) - (11:06) - 6 plays
- Just The Same - (2:59) - 7 plays