47 Shouts - 148,370 Scrobbles
Rising through the ranks to become one of New York’s most talented and recognized artists is no easy task, and Emilio Rojas has done just that. With witty flows, potent lyrics, and vicious rhyme schemes, Emilio has earned the respect of his peers, and a reputation as someone who shines in today’s competitive Hip-Hop environment. Confident, classy, and intelligent, Emilio finds balance between that cockiness and consciousness, with an awareness of who he is, where he’s from, and the larger issues at hand.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Breaking Point - (4:02) - 610 plays
- Middle Finger - (3:43) - 333 plays
- Classic - (2:29) - 241 plays
- I Thought You Knew - (3:58) - 174 plays
- SPIC - (4:01) - 151 plays
- Close To Me - (3:20) - 266 plays
- Ex Girl ft. Mickey Factz - (2:50) - 221 plays
- Blame Me - (2:54) - 180 plays
- One Last Time - (3:50) - 225 plays
- Breaking Point (DatPiff Exclusive) - (3:54) - 161 plays