49 Shouts - 182,916 Scrobbles
Rising through the ranks to become one of New York’s most talented and recognized artists is no easy task, and Emilio Rojas has done just that. With witty flows, potent lyrics, and vicious rhyme schemes, Emilio has earned the respect of his peers, and a reputation as someone who shines in today’s competitive Hip-Hop environment. Confident, classy, and intelligent, Emilio finds balance between that cockiness and consciousness, with an awareness of who he is, where he’s from, and the larger issues at hand.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 167 - 366 plays
- Hold Up - (4:26) - 1,859 plays
- T.I.N.A. - (3:34) - 231 plays
- ZFG (Intro) - (3:46) - 229 plays
- Harsh Realities (167 Reprise) - (2:26) - 171 plays
- Breaking Point - (4:02) - 284 plays
- Trouble (feat. N.O.R.E.) - (3:07) - 277 plays
- Bitch Is Crazy (Feat. Joe Budden) - (3:49) - 207 plays
- Dead Presidents (feat. Dubb) - (3:56) - 156 plays
- Trouble - (3:07) - 154 plays