1 Shouts - 71,663 Scrobbles
Emilio Kauderer is an Argentine musician, and score composer who has worked extensively in the Cinema of Argentina Latin Music. Kauderer was born in Argentina. He performed as a classical pianist and then engaged in rigorous composition and conducting training at the Tchaikovsky Moscow Conservatory on a full merit scholarship. Upon his return to Argentina his chamber compositions were performed by the Camerata Bariloche. Emilio's Wind Quintet "Danzón" won the Yamaha-Promusica Award in 1987. He began work in the Cinema of Argentina in 1980, composing for the film La Discoteca del amor.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Maroma - (4:45) - 1,327 plays
- White Christmas - (4:08) - 7 plays
- Silver Bells - (4:19) - 8 plays
- Her Eyes - (1:47) - 21 plays
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas - (3:39) - 8 plays
- What Child is This? - (4:42) - 11 plays
- Silent Night - (3:37) - 10 plays
- Festival of Lights - (3:26) - 7 plays
- The Little Drummer Boy - (4:32) - 6 plays
- O Little Town Of Bethlehem - (3:23) - 9 plays