7,121 Shouts - 17,449,488 Scrobbles
Emilie Autumn Liddell (born on September 22, 1979), better known by her stage name Emilie Autumn, is an American singer-songwriter, poet, and violinist. Autumn draws influence for her music—the style of which she has alternatively labeled as "Victoriandustrial" and glam rock—from plays, novels, and history, particularly the Victorian era. Performing with her all-female backing band The Bloody Crumpets, Autumn incorporates elements of classical music, cabaret, electronica, and glam rock with theatrics, and burlesque.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Opheliac - (5:33) - 21,508 plays
- Fight Like a Girl - (5:23) - 20,274 plays
- Misery Loves Company - (4:28) - 16,641 plays
- Dead Is the New Alive - (5:04) - 14,647 plays
- Swallow - (6:15) - 13,481 plays
- Shalott - (4:04) - 14,082 plays
- The Art of Suicide - (5:32) - 12,798 plays
- Liar - (6:01) - 11,929 plays
- Gothic Lolita - (6:03) - 10,299 plays
- Time for Tea - (4:02) - 11,554 plays