7,159 Shouts - 17,805,190 Scrobbles
Emilie Autumn Liddell (born on September 22, 1979), better known by her stage name Emilie Autumn, is an American singer-songwriter, poet, and violinist. Autumn draws influence for her music—the style of which she has alternatively labeled as "Victoriandustrial" and glam rock—from plays, novels, and history, particularly the Victorian era. Performing with her all-female backing band The Bloody Crumpets, Autumn incorporates elements of classical music, cabaret, electronica, and glam rock with theatrics, and burlesque.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Opheliac - (5:33) - 18,126 plays
- Fight Like a Girl - (5:23) - 17,333 plays
- Misery Loves Company - (4:28) - 14,072 plays
- Dead Is the New Alive - (5:04) - 12,212 plays
- Swallow - (6:15) - 11,811 plays
- Shalott - (4:04) - 13,116 plays
- The Art of Suicide - (5:32) - 10,384 plays
- Liar - (6:01) - 8,882 plays
- Gothic Lolita - (6:03) - 8,407 plays
- Time for Tea - (4:02) - 9,577 plays