7,110 Shouts - 17,358,463 Scrobbles
Emilie Autumn Liddell (born on September 22, 1979), better known by her stage name Emilie Autumn, is an American singer-songwriter, poet, and violinist. Autumn draws influence for her music—the style of which she has alternatively labeled as "Victoriandustrial" and glam rock—from plays, novels, and history, particularly the Victorian era. Performing with her all-female backing band The Bloody Crumpets, Autumn incorporates elements of classical music, cabaret, electronica, and glam rock with theatrics, and burlesque.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Opheliac - (5:33) - 21,398 plays
- Fight Like a Girl - (5:23) - 20,877 plays
- Misery Loves Company - (4:28) - 16,756 plays
- Dead Is the New Alive - (5:04) - 14,999 plays
- Swallow - (6:15) - 14,315 plays
- Shalott - (4:04) - 14,336 plays
- The Art of Suicide - (5:32) - 13,414 plays
- Liar - (6:01) - 12,269 plays
- Gothic Lolita - (6:03) - 10,587 plays
- Time for Tea - (4:02) - 12,458 plays