36 Shouts - 556,326 Scrobbles
Though millions already appreciate former Tonic frontman Emerson Hart's poignant lyrics, smart songcraft and evocative voice, Hart's debut solo album, Cigarettes and Gasoline, begins a new chapter for the renowned performer. His 12-song debut disc is a cathartic journey and intimate lyrical portrait that includes the irresistible, melodic "Run To," the thoughtful and unforgettable "I Wish the Best For You," and the memorable first single, "If You're Gonna Leave.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHow long can we wait here
To say goodbye?
The words once they're spoken
Are words that we cant take
Back to where we were before
- LyricsMaybe I'm the joker
Maybe I'm the fool in your eyes
Maybe I'm the weak one
Maybe I'm a liar in disguise
Maybe I'm angry
- LyricsFrom a friend to a stranger
Hows your life in your current situation
Did they hold you hostage? Did they tell you lies?
Just to add to your frustration
Oh, my heart
- LyricsI wish I would have known
That I'd be reaping what I sown
But now I can't stop
Now that the hurt's begun
What have I done, oh what have I done?
- LyricsHow I love to be the chain
How I love to say your name
How I wanna be the one you run to
How I wanna see this through
How I love to be the risk
- The Best That I Can Give - (4:12) - 966 plays
- Who Am I - (2:42) - 617 plays
- Flyin' - (4:03) - 464 plays
- When She Loves You - (3:30) - 354 plays
- Devastation Hands - (3:10) - 336 plays