32 Shouts - 86,473 Scrobbles
Thessaloniki, in the northeast of Greece, is the second biggest city of this country in which the enthusiasm for Heavy Metal is boundless. According to this, there are countless fans, clubs, magazines, and of course bands competing for local dominance. Rising from this concrete jungle in 1998: EMERALD SUN. The band had fought its way to the top of the local scene after performing numerous sweaty and impressive shows.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Theater of Pain - (4:42) - 584 plays
- We Won't Fall - (4:08) - 540 plays
- Scream Out Loud - (5:09) - 275 plays
- Where Angels Fly - (3:43) - 222 plays
- Speak of the Devil - (4:50) - 236 plays
- Sword Of Light - (6:53) - 199 plays
- Chasing the Wind - (4:17) - 221 plays
- Starchild - (4:57) - 188 plays
- Planet Metal - (4:37) - 182 plays
- High In The Sky - (6:48) - 161 plays