32 Shouts - 84,263 Scrobbles
Thessaloniki, in the northeast of Greece, is the second biggest city of this country in which the enthusiasm for Heavy Metal is boundless. According to this, there are countless fans, clubs, magazines, and of course bands competing for local dominance. Rising from this concrete jungle in 1998: EMERALD SUN. The band had fought its way to the top of the local scene after performing numerous sweaty and impressive shows.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Theater of Pain - (4:42) - 566 plays
- We Won't Fall - (4:08) - 427 plays
- Scream Out Loud - (5:09) - 329 plays
- Where Angels Fly - (3:43) - 270 plays
- Speak of the Devil - (4:50) - 237 plays
- Sword Of Light - (6:53) - 210 plays
- Chasing the Wind - (4:17) - 232 plays
- Holding Out for a Hero - (4:16) - 277 plays
- Starchild - (4:57) - 184 plays
- Planet Metal - (4:37) - 150 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online