32 Shouts - 79,348 Scrobbles
Thessaloniki, in the northeast of Greece, is the second biggest city of this country in which the enthusiasm for Heavy Metal is boundless. According to this, there are countless fans, clubs, magazines, and of course bands competing for local dominance. Rising from this concrete jungle in 1998: EMERALD SUN. The band had fought its way to the top of the local scene after performing numerous sweaty and impressive shows.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Theater of Pain - (4:42) - 641 plays
- We Won't Fall - (4:08) - 593 plays
- Starchild - (4:57) - 452 plays
- Scream Out Loud - (5:09) - 395 plays
- Where Angels Fly - (3:43) - 507 plays
- Speak of the Devil - (4:50) - 385 plays
- Sword Of Light - (6:53) - 334 plays
- Chasing the Wind - (4:17) - 352 plays
- Regeneration - (1:51) - 246 plays
- Planet Metal - (4:37) - 408 plays