32 Shouts - 74,867 Scrobbles
Thessaloniki, in the northeast of Greece, is the second biggest city of this country in which the enthusiasm for Heavy Metal is boundless. According to this, there are countless fans, clubs, magazines, and of course bands competing for local dominance. Rising from this concrete jungle in 1998: EMERALD SUN. The band had fought its way to the top of the local scene after performing numerous sweaty and impressive shows.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- We Won't Fall - (4:08) - 551 plays
- Starchild - (4:57) - 493 plays
- Theater of Pain - (4:42) - 539 plays
- Where Angels Fly - (3:43) - 585 plays
- Speak of the Devil - (4:50) - 324 plays
- Scream Out Loud - (5:09) - 277 plays
- Chasing the Wind - (4:17) - 285 plays
- Fantasmagoria - (4:55) - 342 plays
- Sword Of Light - (6:53) - 215 plays
- Planet Metal - (4:37) - 336 plays