31 Shouts - 23,435 Scrobbles
In the now-evident wake of positive, motivational songwriting, some bands manage to keep their heads above water. From a small town in North Carolina, and from hearts that only the likes of Duane Allman and Ronnie Van Zant could burden, a torrent of talent and charisma was brewing. While managing to stray from the boundaries and expectations of popular rock musicians, Embracing Goodbye was preparing to carve their own likeness into the enormous face of the mountain that is greatness.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Burned on the River - (4:05) - 27 plays
- My Sweet Jezebel - (4:00) - 15 plays
- Due Process Is A Bullet - (4:08) - 17 plays
- Mama - (3:24) - 17 plays
- The Reckoning of John Law - (3:20) - 11 plays
- Every Gun Sings its Own Tune - (3:34) - 17 plays
- In Vino Veritas - (2:50) - 7 plays
- H.M. Is A D.R.T. - (4:06) - 11 plays
- Evolution - (3:08) - 8 plays
- Shotguns and Seductions - (0:30) - 14 plays