0 Shouts - 23,727 Scrobbles
In the now-evident wake of positive, motivational songwriting, some bands manage to keep their heads above water. From a small town in North Carolina, and from hearts that only the likes of Duane Allman and Ronnie Van Zant could burden, a torrent of talent and charisma was brewing. While managing to stray from the boundaries and expectations of popular rock musicians, Embracing Goodbye was preparing to carve their own likeness into the enormous face of the mountain that is greatness. Attracting awe in almost every fascet of their performance, as well as holding strong to their traditions, Embracing Goodbye maintains a homeostasis of both glass-shattering musical prowess and spreading their non-religious, pro-relationship approach to christianity everywhere they can.Read More...
Embracing Goodbye broke up in 2011.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mama - 1,925 plays
- In Vino Veritas - 1,606 plays
- Every Gun Sings its Own Tune - 1,592 plays
- Burned on the River - 1,566 plays
- My Sweet Jezebel - 1,642 plays
- The Reckoning of John Law - 1,278 plays
- H.M. Is A D.R.T. - 1,345 plays
- Due Process Is A Bullet - 1,305 plays
- There's A Click Before The Strike - 826 plays
- and the Horse you Rode in on - 790 plays