181 Shouts - 1,158,285 Scrobbles
With initial support in the form of grime veteran Plastician, “Birmingham’s finest” Emalkay gained the attention of South London based label Boka Records with the warped, future bass drones and epic strings of Gut Feeling. Continuing the success, Testing The Waters EP was released in October 2006 followed by Monsters in June 2007. The revolutionary sound of Mecha, released in the fall of 2007, gained Emalkay support from the likes of Radio 1 DJ Mary Anne Hobbs and breakbeat pioneer FreQ Nasty, as well as many of the leading figures of the current dubstep scene.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- When I Look At You - (4:33) - 4,525 plays
- Bring It Down - (3:19) - 4,977 plays
- Fabrication - (1:32) - 1,817 plays
- Tell Me - Rogue Remix - (3:25) - 1,255 plays
- Crusader - (1:35) - 804 plays
- Tell Me - (1:45) - 864 plays
- Detonations - 683 plays
- Power Tool - (4:07) - 707 plays
- Tell Me (Rogue Remix) - (3:25) - 999 plays
- For The People - (1:45) - 646 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online