181 Shouts - 1,149,513 Scrobbles
With initial support in the form of grime veteran Plastician, “Birmingham’s finest” Emalkay gained the attention of South London based label Boka Records with the warped, future bass drones and epic strings of Gut Feeling. Continuing the success, Testing The Waters EP was released in October 2006 followed by Monsters in June 2007. The revolutionary sound of Mecha, released in the fall of 2007, gained Emalkay support from the likes of Radio 1 DJ Mary Anne Hobbs and breakbeat pioneer FreQ Nasty, as well as many of the leading figures of the current dubstep scene.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- When I Look At You - (4:33) - 4,693 plays
- Bring It Down - (3:19) - 5,024 plays
- Fabrication - (1:32) - 1,915 plays
- Tell Me - Rogue Remix - (3:25) - 1,111 plays
- Crusader - (1:35) - 831 plays
- Tell Me - (1:45) - 857 plays
- Power Tool - (4:07) - 736 plays
- For The People - (1:45) - 659 plays
- Detonations - 477 plays
- Critical Hit - (4:08) - 560 plays