181 Shouts - 1,137,157 Scrobbles
With initial support in the form of grime veteran Plastician, “Birmingham’s finest” Emalkay gained the attention of South London based label Boka Records with the warped, future bass drones and epic strings of Gut Feeling. Continuing the success, Testing The Waters EP was released in October 2006 followed by Monsters in June 2007. The revolutionary sound of Mecha, released in the fall of 2007, gained Emalkay support from the likes of Radio 1 DJ Mary Anne Hobbs and breakbeat pioneer FreQ Nasty, as well as many of the leading figures of the current dubstep scene.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- When I Look At You - (4:33) - 5,478 plays
- Bring It Down - (3:19) - 5,674 plays
- Fabrication - (1:32) - 2,270 plays
- Crusader - (1:35) - 916 plays
- Tell Me - (1:45) - 1,089 plays
- Tell Me - Rogue Remix - (3:25) - 1,172 plays
- Power Tool - (4:07) - 909 plays
- For The People - (1:45) - 741 plays
- Critical Hit - (4:08) - 572 plays
- Space Hopper - (7:00) - 432 plays