318 Shouts - 2,000,397 Scrobbles
Elysian Fields have always travelled in mysterious waters. Led by the enigmatic New York co-composers Jennifer Charles (vocals) and Oren Bloedow (guitar), the music born of their collaboration is not easy to categorize. They carry a torch for nature, sex, love, the cycle of death and rebirth, and the sounds of folk and jazz ballads, no wave and classical music, seamlessly interwoven into a style that is at once languorously romantic and tough.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Black Acres - (4:26) - 4,791 plays
- Alms for Your Love - (2:44) - 4,140 plays
- Come Down from the Ceiling - (4:20) - 2,546 plays
- Red Riding Hood - (4:41) - 2,658 plays
- Next Year in Jerusalem - (5:28) - 2,317 plays
- Bend Your Mind - (3:26) - 2,182 plays
- She Gets Down - (3:48) - 1,947 plays
- Madeleine - (3:28) - 1,897 plays
- Channeling - (4:17) - 1,883 plays
- Lady In The Lake - (3:54) - 1,821 plays