317 Shouts - 1,981,906 Scrobbles
Elysian Fields have always travelled in mysterious waters. Led by the enigmatic New York co-composers Jennifer Charles (vocals) and Oren Bloedow (guitar), the music born of their collaboration is not easy to categorize. They carry a torch for nature, sex, love, the cycle of death and rebirth, and the sounds of folk and jazz ballads, no wave and classical music, seamlessly interwoven into a style that is at once languorously romantic and tough.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Black Acres - (4:26) - 5,049 plays
- Alms for Your Love - (2:44) - 3,942 plays
- Come Down from the Ceiling - (4:20) - 2,566 plays
- Red Riding Hood - (4:41) - 2,748 plays
- Next Year in Jerusalem - (5:28) - 2,377 plays
- Bend Your Mind - (3:26) - 2,315 plays
- She Gets Down - (3:48) - 2,037 plays
- Madeleine - (3:28) - 2,007 plays
- Channeling - (4:17) - 1,960 plays
- Hearts Are Open Graves - (4:13) - 1,679 plays