Elvis Presley, Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins
0 Shouts - 803 Scrobbles
Million Dollar Quartet is the name given to recordings made on Tuesday December 4, 1956 in the Sun Record Studios in Memphis, Tennessee. The recordings were of an impromptu jam session between Elvis Presley, Jerry Lee Lewis and Carl Perkins It is interesting to note that Johnny Cash’s voice does not seem to appear on any of the released tracks. Since his voice is not obvious on the tracks, the point at which Cash arrived at the studio has been a matter of discussion.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Paralyzed - (2:25) - 2 plays
- Don't Forbid Me - (1:02) - 1 plays
- Crazy Arms - (0:31) - 1 plays
- Just a Little Talk With Jesus - (4:00) - 3 plays
- I'm With A Crowd But So Alone - (1:34) - 1 plays
- As We Travel Along On The Jericho Road - (0:54) - 1 plays
- Softly And Tenderly - (2:31) - 1 plays