64 Shouts - 184,897 Scrobbles
Elvis Hitler is a band from Detroit. They are best known for their minor "hit" song "Green Haze", a song combining the music of Jimi Hendrix's "Purple Haze" with the lyrics to the successful TV-show Green Acres theme song. The band produced three albums on Restless Records: "Disgraceland", "Hellbilly", and "Supersadomasochisticexpialidocious". Not really parody, and only slightly punk, they were actually a seminal American psychobilly outfit, taking cues from the likes of The Meteors and Mad Sin.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cool Daddy In A Cadillac - (1:47) - 282 plays
- Hot Rod To Hell - (2:25) - 231 plays
- Live Fast, Die Young - (1:59) - 192 plays
- Rocking Over Russia - (2:03) - 191 plays
- Ten Wheels For Jesus - (3:52) - 172 plays
- Live Fast Die Young - 182 plays
- Berlin To Memphis - (2:15) - 162 plays
- I Love Your Guts - (3:09) - 162 plays
- Black Babies Dancing On Fire - (2:08) - 136 plays
- Elvis' Ripoff Theme - (1:55) - 146 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online