Elvis Costello & The Attractions
160 Shouts - 5,731,416 Scrobbles
Elvis Costello & The Attractions was the band formed by Elvis Costello in 1977. It comprised Steve Nieve (ne Nason) on keyboards, Pete Thomas on drums and Bruce Thomas (no relation) on bass. He recorded and toured solidly with them until 1984, when he disbanded them to pursue solo projects. He reconvened the band for one-off albums and tours over the following decade; in particular from 1994 through 1996.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pump It Up - (3:16) - 17,862 plays
- Oliver's Army - (2:59) - 15,980 plays
- (I Don't Want To Go To) Chelsea - (3:10) - 10,690 plays
- Accidents Will Happen - (3:01) - 9,378 plays
- Radio, Radio - (3:06) - 7,989 plays
- (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love And Understanding - (3:33) - 6,786 plays
- No Action - (2:01) - 5,923 plays
- I Want You - (6:41) - 6,142 plays
- Shipbuilding - (4:53) - 5,242 plays
- High Fidelity - (2:27) - 4,930 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods