2,043 Shouts - 39,795,986 Scrobbles
Sir Elton Hercules John, CBE (born Reginald Kenneth Dwight in Pinner, Middlesex, England on 25 March 1947) is an immensely popular English singer, composer (mostly with lyricist Bernie Taupin) and pianist. In a career spanning five decades, Elton John has sold over 250 million records and has over fifty Top 40 hits, making him one of the most successful musicians of all time. His 1997 tribute to Diana, Princess of Wales, "Candle In The Wind 1997," remains the world's biggest selling and fastest selling single of all time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsBlue jean baby, L.A. lady, seamstress for the band
Pretty eyed, pirate smile, you'll marry a music man
Ballerina, you must have seen her dancing in the sand
And now she's in me, always with me, tiny dancer in my hand
Jesus freaks out in the street
- LyricsIt's a little bit funny, this feeling inside
I'm not one of those who can easily hide
I don't have much money, but boy if I did
I'd buy a big house where we both could live
If I was a sculptor, but then again, no
- LyricsShe packed my bags last night, pre-flight
Zero hour nine a.m.
And Im gonna be high as a kite by then
I miss the earth so much, I miss my wife
Its lonely out in space, on such a timeless flight
- LyricsWhen are you gonna come down?
When are you going to land?
I should have stayed on the farm
I should have listened to my old man
You know you can't hold me forever
- LyricsWelcome to my Christmas song
I'd like to thank you for the year
So I'm sending you this Christmas card
To say it's nice to have you here
I'd like to sing about all the things
- Can You Feel the Love Tonight - (4:00) - 51,182 plays
- Bennie and the Jets - (5:21) - 43,883 plays
- Crocodile Rock - (3:56) - 42,294 plays
- I'm Still Standing - (3:03) - 44,921 plays
- Candle in the Wind - (3:49) - 43,611 plays