4 Shouts - 6,238 Scrobbles
Elton Dean (born October 28, 1945, Nottingham, United Kingdom; died February 8, 2006) was a jazz musician who performed on alto saxophone, saxello (a variant of the soprano saxophone) and occasionally keyboard. Dean's playing style could be equally tonal or atonal; his forays into rock with Soft Machine feature a pioneering use of extreme amplification (particularly the live period between albums Third and Fourth).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ooglenovastrome - (15:22) - 17 plays
- Blind Badger - (6:46) - 50 plays
- Banking on Bishopsgate - (20:33) - 18 plays
- Part: the Last - (5:53) - 17 plays
- Neo-Caliban Grides - (6:58) - 15 plays
- Something Passed Me By - (5:37) - 12 plays
- Fun Cup - (4:36) - 12 plays
- Small Strides - (8:27) - 10 plays
- Seven for Lee - (13:47) - 13 plays
- Hammond X - (14:32) - 5 plays