311 Shouts - 1,945,700 Scrobbles
Eloy is a progressive rock band from Germany, whose musical style includes symphonic and space rock, the latter being more prevalent on earlier albums. The band took their name from the Eloi, a futuristic race of people in the H.G. Wells novel The Time Machine. Founded in 1969 by guitarist Frank Bornemann, the band has endured several line-up changes, with Bornemann being the only consistent member of the group.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhen the mighty sons of the spheres beyond
distributed the elements of earth
they laid down the foundation-stone
of highest spiritual birth
which ever existed since thousands of years
- Horizons - (3:18) - 1,733 plays
- Lyricsnow we've come to the age
where the splendour fades
and we look behind through pink faades
the glossy front's just fake
the firm base breaks, as this doomed world slowly decays
- LyricsYou are the bows from which
Your children as living arrows are sent forth.
The archer sees his mark,
Let your bending be without fear.
You may give them your love, but not your thoughts,
- LyricsEmpty hall imminent bounding
Cold black stones strangely surrounding
The first touch of mornin' light
I feel a strange vibration
Any sign of reincarnation?
- Decay Of Logos - (8:17) - 1,233 plays
- Castle In The Air - (7:15) - 1,188 plays
- Illuminations - (6:18) - 1,189 plays
- Incarnation of the Logos - (8:12) - 1,218 plays
- Silhouette - (3:25) - 1,009 plays