306 Shouts - 1,854,177 Scrobbles
Eloy is a progressive rock band from Germany, whose musical style includes symphonic and space rock, the latter being more prevalent on earlier albums. The band took their name from the Eloi, a futuristic race of people in the H.G. Wells novel The Time Machine. Founded in 1969 by guitarist Frank Bornemann, the band has endured several line-up changes, with Bornemann being the only consistent member of the group.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhen the mighty sons of the spheres beyond
distributed the elements of earth
they laid down the foundation-stone
of highest spiritual birth
which ever existed since thousands of years
- Horizons - (3:18) - 2,629 plays
- LyricsYou are the bows from which
Your children as living arrows are sent forth.
The archer sees his mark,
Let your bending be without fear.
You may give them your love, but not your thoughts,
- Lyricsnow we've come to the age
where the splendour fades
and we look behind through pink faades
the glossy front's just fake
the firm base breaks, as this doomed world slowly decays
- LyricsA star-spangled sky is my roof tonight,
The forests are my covers.
Moonman, the watcher, with eyes so bright,
Gives shelter like a brother.
Birds wake my mind
- Castle In The Air - (7:15) - 1,277 plays
- Awakening - (2:39) - 1,249 plays
- Incarnation of the Logos - (8:12) - 1,272 plays
- Introduction - (1:11) - 1,131 plays
- Silhouette - (3:25) - 1,177 plays