285 Shouts - 1,557,953 Scrobbles
Eloy is a progressive rock band from Germany, whose musical style includes symphonic and space rock, the latter being more prevalent on earlier albums. The band took their name from the Eloi, a futuristic race of people in the H.G. Wells novel The Time Machine. Founded in 1969 by guitarist Frank Bornemann, the band has endured several line-up changes, with Bornemann being the only consistent member of the group.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhen the mighty sons of the spheres beyond
distributed the elements of earth
they laid down the foundation-stone
of highest spiritual birth
which ever existed since thousands of years
- Horizons - (3:19) - 2,716 plays
- LyricsCould satan fear surprise my fear
so come here
you are ? to me
trust in me my dear
- LyricsA star-spangled sky is my roof tonight,
The forests are my covers.
Moonman, the watcher, with eyes so bright,
Gives shelter like a brother.
Birds wake my mind
- LyricsScintillated sequence,
Diamond covered tree,
Misty morning mirrored
In eyes that cannot see.
And the wind that blew there
- Sunset - (3:06) - 1,967 plays
- Incarnation of the Logos - (8:12) - 2,015 plays
- Decay of the Logos - (8:14) - 1,894 plays
- Child Migration - (7:17) - 1,894 plays
- Giant - (6:04) - 1,639 plays