300 Shouts - 1,805,103 Scrobbles
Eloy is a progressive rock band from Germany, whose musical style includes symphonic and space rock, the latter being more prevalent on earlier albums. The band took their name from the Eloi, a futuristic race of people in the H.G. Wells novel The Time Machine. Founded in 1969 by guitarist Frank Bornemann, the band has endured several line-up changes, with Bornemann being the only consistent member of the group.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Poseidon's Creation - (11:40) - 4,689 plays
- Horizons - (3:18) - 3,043 plays
- Child Migration - (7:17) - 2,194 plays
- Illuminations - (6:21) - 2,128 plays
- Time To Turn - (4:33) - 2,264 plays
- Castle In The Air - (7:15) - 1,574 plays
- Incarnation of the Logos - (8:12) - 1,686 plays
- Introduction - (1:11) - 1,355 plays
- Decay Of Logos - (8:19) - 1,352 plays
- Mysterious Monolith - (6:12) - 1,366 plays