7,616 Shouts - 89,281,605 Scrobbles
Steven Paul "Elliott" Smith (August 6, 1969 – October 21, 2003) was an American songwriter and musician. Smith was born in Omaha, Nebraska, raised primarily in Texas, and resided for a significant portion of his life in Portland, Oregon, where he first gained popularity. His primary instrument was the guitar, but he was also proficient at piano, clarinet, bass, drums and harmonica. Smith had a distinctive vocal style characterized by his "whispery, spiderweb-thin delivery" and use of multi-tracking to create vocal harmonies.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Between the Bars - (2:21) - 177,882 plays
- Say Yes - (2:15) - 101,523 plays
- Angeles - (2:55) - 107,914 plays
- Needle in the Hay - (4:16) - 87,799 plays
- Ballad of Big Nothing - (2:46) - 58,094 plays
- Somebody That I Used To Know - (2:09) - 48,522 plays
- Waltz #2 (XO) - (4:40) - 47,937 plays
- Alameda - (3:42) - 53,058 plays
- Speed Trials - (3:00) - 51,197 plays
- Pictures of Me - (3:50) - 44,332 plays