Ellen And The Escapades
35 Shouts - 93,453 Scrobbles
Ellen and the Escapades are a British folk-pop band from Leeds UK, formed in 2009. Unfortunately, the band decided to split in 2015. In 2009, the band were chosen by BBC Introducing to perform at Reading Festival and Leeds Festival. The following year, 2010, they won the Q Magazine/Glastonbury Emerging Talent Competition and performed on one of the festival's main stages Blending elements of folk, pop and rock, the band’s distinctive and unabashedly appealing sound seems to have everyone talking.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- This Ace I've Burned - (3:12) - 2,333 plays
- By the Fireside - (2:59) - 1,564 plays
- Stone Bird - (2:47) - 508 plays
- Run - (4:27) - 559 plays
- Without You - (2:51) - 587 plays
- I'll Keep You Warm - (4:15) - 470 plays
- The World's Greatest - (3:21) - 368 plays
- Lost Cause - (3:27) - 444 plays
- Coming Back Home - (4:04) - 434 plays
- All the Crooked Scenes - (3:48) - 405 plays