Ellen And The Escapades
32 Shouts - 80,335 Scrobbles
Ellen and the Escapades are a British folk-pop band from Leeds, UK. In 2009, the band were chosen by BBC Introducing to perform at Reading Festival and Leeds Festival. The following year, 2010, they won the Q Magazine/Glastonbury Emerging Talent Competition and performed on one of the festival's main stages Blending elements of folk, pop and rock, the band’s distinctive and unabashedly appealing sound seems to have everyone talking. Ellen’s dusky, enchanting vocals and strikingly well-crafted songs have already captured the attention of BBC Radio 2, BBC 6 Music and Amazing Radio.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- This Ace I've Burned - (3:12) - 3,418 plays
- Run - (4:27) - 534 plays
- Without You - (2:51) - 498 plays
- I'll Keep You Warm - (4:15) - 477 plays
- All the Crooked Scenes - (3:48) - 388 plays
- Preying On Your Mind - (3:33) - 388 plays
- Coming Back Home - (4:04) - 371 plays
- The World's Greatest - (3:21) - 308 plays
- When the Tide Creeps in - (5:13) - 286 plays
- Yours to Keep - (3:36) - 284 plays