Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong
108 Shouts - 4,446,228 Scrobbles
Ella Fitzgerald (April 25, 1917 – June 15, 1996), also known as "Lady Ella", and the "First Lady of Song", was an American jazz vocalist. Louis Armstrong (1901 - 1971) was a trumpet player, singer, and bandleader, and is widely regarded as one of the most influential artists in the history of jazz.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Summertime - (4:56) - 8,871 plays
- LyricsStars shining bright above you
Night breezes seem to whisper "I love you"
Birds singing in the sycamore trees
Dream a little dream of me
Say nighty-night and kiss me
- Cheek to Cheek - (5:57) - 8,050 plays
- They Can't Take That Away from Me - (4:36) - 7,111 plays
- Moonlight in Vermont - (3:44) - 4,405 plays
- The Nearness of You - (5:45) - 4,229 plays
- Let's Call The Whole Thing Off - (4:16) - 4,236 plays
- Stars Fell on Alabama - (3:35) - 3,567 plays
- Under a Blanket of Blue - (4:20) - 3,406 plays
- Tenderly - (5:10) - 3,366 plays