Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong
108 Shouts - 4,394,388 Scrobbles
Ella Fitzgerald (April 25, 1917 – June 15, 1996), also known as "Lady Ella", and the "First Lady of Song", was an American jazz vocalist. Louis Armstrong (1901 - 1971) was a trumpet player, singer, and bandleader, and is widely regarded as one of the most influential artists in the history of jazz.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Summertime - (4:56) - 9,373 plays
- LyricsStars shining bright above you
Night breezes seem to whisper "I love you"
Birds singing in the sycamore trees
Dream a little dream of me
Say nighty-night and kiss me
- Cheek to Cheek - (5:57) - 8,243 plays
- They Can't Take That Away from Me - (4:36) - 6,745 plays
- LyricsIt's not the pale moon that excites me
That thrills and delights me, oh no
Its just the nearness of you
It isn't your sweet conversation
That brings this sensation, oh no
- Let's Call The Whole Thing Off - (4:16) - 4,214 plays
- Moonlight in Vermont - (3:44) - 3,742 plays
- Stars Fell on Alabama - (3:35) - 3,393 plays
- Tenderly - (5:10) - 3,358 plays
- Under a Blanket of Blue - (4:20) - 3,211 plays