14 Shouts - 103,575 Scrobbles
Country singer/songwriter Elizabeth Cook made her debut on Grand Ole Opry on March 17, 2000, appearing repeatedly thereafter -- a remarkable achievement considering that, at the time, she was an indie artist with no radio airplay. But such was the excitement generated by her clear, beautiful voice, strong songwriting ability, and live performances, all of which have drawn comparisons to younger, critically respected artists like Kelly Willis and legends such as Dolly Parton.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- El Camino - (2:43) - 768 plays
- All The Time - (2:53) - 301 plays
- Heroin Addict Sister - (4:00) - 353 plays
- Yes to Booty - (2:04) - 234 plays
- LyricsWho's the girl inside of the blue screen light?
The sun is just pouring out, everything's out of site
Turn around, the room is just black and white
She's whispering nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah
Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah
- Sometimes It Takes Balls to Be a Woman - (3:15) - 215 plays
- Gospel Plow - (2:54) - 206 plays
- Blackland Farmer - (2:35) - 160 plays
- If I Had My Way, I'd Tear This Building Down - (2:40) - 186 plays
- Rock n Roll Man - (3:11) - 220 plays