14 Shouts - 103,697 Scrobbles
Country singer/songwriter Elizabeth Cook made her debut on Grand Ole Opry on March 17, 2000, appearing repeatedly thereafter -- a remarkable achievement considering that, at the time, she was an indie artist with no radio airplay. But such was the excitement generated by her clear, beautiful voice, strong songwriting ability, and live performances, all of which have drawn comparisons to younger, critically respected artists like Kelly Willis and legends such as Dolly Parton.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- El Camino - (2:43) - 724 plays
- LyricsWell, I'm crazy 'bout you baby,
it don't do no good,
I could tell it to the movie
out in Hollywood.
I'd tell it when I'm sober
- Heroin Addict Sister - (4:00) - 288 plays
- Yes to Booty - (2:04) - 203 plays
- Sometimes It Takes Balls to Be a Woman - (3:15) - 200 plays
- Gospel Plow - (2:54) - 191 plays
- Not California - (3:51) - 184 plays
- Blackland Farmer - (2:35) - 144 plays
- If I Had My Way, I'd Tear This Building Down - (2:40) - 165 plays
- Rock n Roll Man - (3:11) - 200 plays