Elio e le Storie Tese
311 Shouts - 2,483,632 Scrobbles
Elio e le Storie Tese has been a cult band in the Italian underground music scene for a very long time. Their "bootlegging" cassettes were spreading rapidly, and the concerts (that were always in the Milan area, their hometown) were attended by an audience of affectionate fans. When their first album "Elio Samaga Hukapan Karyiana Turu" came out (1989), the concept of an underground band was outdated by the 150,000 copies that were sold in the first ten months. This result was even more significant since they were not supported by the official media.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Complesso del Primo Maggio - (4:51) - 2,129 plays
- Il Vitello Dai Piedi Di Balsa - (3:13) - 1,459 plays
- La canzone mononota - (4:58) - 1,610 plays
- Servi della gleba - (5:14) - 1,535 plays
- La Terra Dei Cachi - (4:07) - 1,138 plays
- Shpalman - (3:31) - 1,030 plays
- Dannati forever - (3:58) - 1,182 plays
- Parco Sempione - (4:24) - 1,335 plays
- Tapparella - (6:32) - 940 plays
- Il ritmo della sala prove - (4:13) - 994 plays