Elio e le Storie Tese
311 Shouts - 2,483,632 Scrobbles
Elio e le Storie Tese has been a cult band in the Italian underground music scene for a very long time. Their "bootlegging" cassettes were spreading rapidly, and the concerts (that were always in the Milan area, their hometown) were attended by an audience of affectionate fans. When their first album "Elio Samaga Hukapan Karyiana Turu" came out (1989), the concept of an underground band was outdated by the 150,000 copies that were sold in the first ten months. This result was even more significant since they were not supported by the official media.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Complesso del Primo Maggio - (4:51) - 2,234 plays
- Il Vitello Dai Piedi Di Balsa - (3:13) - 1,438 plays
- La canzone mononota - (4:58) - 1,816 plays
- Servi della gleba - (5:14) - 1,562 plays
- La Terra Dei Cachi - (4:07) - 1,179 plays
- Dannati forever - (3:58) - 1,315 plays
- Shpalman - (3:31) - 1,056 plays
- Parco Sempione - (4:24) - 1,363 plays
- Il ritmo della sala prove - (4:13) - 1,069 plays
- Tapparella - (6:32) - 938 plays