Elio e le Storie Tese
309 Shouts - 2,419,351 Scrobbles
Elio e le Storie Tese has been a cult band in the Italian underground music scene for a very long time. Their "bootlegging" cassettes were spreading rapidly, and the concerts (that were always in the Milan area, their hometown) were attended by an audience of affectionate fans. When their first album "Elio Samaga Hukapan Karyiana Turu" came out (1989), the concept of an underground band was outdated by the 150,000 copies that were sold in the first ten months. This result was even more significant since they were not supported by the official media.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- La canzone mononota - (4:58) - 3,622 plays
- Complesso del Primo Maggio - (4:51) - 4,483 plays
- Dannati forever - (3:58) - 3,034 plays
- Il ritmo della sala prove - (4:13) - 2,553 plays
- Lettere dal WWW - (0:51) - 2,095 plays
- Enlarge (Your Penis) - (3:34) - 2,340 plays
- Amore amorissimo - (3:56) - 2,283 plays
- Lampo - (4:40) - 2,074 plays
- Il Vitello Dai Piedi Di Balsa - (3:13) - 1,723 plays
- Luigi il pugilista - (5:28) - 2,505 plays