23 Shouts - 619,829 Scrobbles
Eliades Ochoa (born 22 June 1946) is a cuban guitarist and singer from Loma de la Avispa, Songo La Maya in the east of the country near Santiago de Cuba. His professional career started in the 60s, with Oriental Quintet and later on he entered Septeto Típico Oriental. In 1978, joined Patria Quartet as director and singer. In 1986, he shared a recording with the luminary Cuban singer Francisco Repilado, well known as Compay Segundo, 'El Chan Chan' and in 1989 they made different presentations in Washington, Guadalupe and Dominican Republic.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsMaria Cristina me quiere governar
Y yo le sigo le sigo la corriente
Porque no quiero que diga la gente
Que Maria Cristina me quiere governar
- Chan Chan - (4:15) - 1,214 plays
- El Cuarto De Tula - (4:05) - 887 plays
- Siboney - (4:26) - 816 plays
- El Carretero - (3:30) - 468 plays
- Estoy Como Nunca - (5:02) - 361 plays
- Pena - (4:25) - 318 plays
- Al Vaiven De Mi Carreta - (3:48) - 284 plays
- Que Lío, Compáy Andres - (3:50) - 173 plays
- Mi Cafetal - (3:51) - 152 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online