23 Shouts - 612,707 Scrobbles
Eliades Ochoa (born 22 June 1946) is a cuban guitarist and singer from Loma de la Avispa, Songo La Maya in the east of the country near Santiago de Cuba. His professional career started in the 60s, with Oriental Quintet and later on he entered Septeto Típico Oriental. In 1978, joined Patria Quartet as director and singer. In 1986, he shared a recording with the luminary Cuban singer Francisco Repilado, well known as Compay Segundo, 'El Chan Chan' and in 1989 they made different presentations in Washington, Guadalupe and Dominican Republic.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Maria Cristina - (4:23) - 1,209 plays
- Chan Chan - (4:15) - 1,340 plays
- El Cuarto De Tula - (4:05) - 863 plays
- Siboney - (4:26) - 792 plays
- Estoy Como Nunca - (5:02) - 392 plays
- El Carretero - (3:30) - 511 plays
- Pena - (4:25) - 336 plays
- Al Vaiven De Mi Carreta - (3:48) - 278 plays
- En Casa De Pedro El Cojo - (4:39) - 148 plays
- Que Lío, Compáy Andres - (3:50) - 149 plays