23 Shouts - 585,130 Scrobbles
Eliades Ochoa (born 22 June 1946) is a cuban guitarist and singer from Loma de la Avispa, Songo La Maya in the east of the country near Santiago de Cuba. His professional career started in the 60s, with Oriental Quintet and later on he entered Septeto Típico Oriental. In 1978, joined Patria Quartet as director and singer. In 1986, he shared a recording with the luminary Cuban singer Francisco Repilado, well known as Compay Segundo, 'El Chan Chan' and in 1989 they made different presentations in Washington, Guadalupe and Dominican Republic.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chan Chan - (4:15) - 2,172 plays
- El Cuarto De Tula - (4:05) - 888 plays
- Siboney - (4:26) - 674 plays
- Estoy Como Nunca - (5:02) - 491 plays
- Maria Cristina - (4:23) - 608 plays
- Pena - (4:25) - 404 plays
- En Casa De Pedro El Cojo - (4:39) - 311 plays
- Estoy Hecho Tierra - (4:54) - 328 plays
- Que Lío, Compáy Andres - (3:50) - 333 plays
- Rita La Caimana - (4:19) - 283 plays