23 Shouts - 569,410 Scrobbles
Eliades Ochoa (born 22 June 1946) is a cuban guitarist and singer from Loma de la Avispa, Songo La Maya in the east of the country near Santiago de Cuba. His professional career started in the 60s, with Oriental Quintet and later on he entered Septeto Típico Oriental. In 1978, joined Patria Quartet as director and singer. In 1986, he shared a recording with the luminary Cuban singer Francisco Repilado, well known as Compay Segundo, 'El Chan Chan' and in 1989 they made different presentations in Washington, Guadalupe and Dominican Republic.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chan Chan - (4:15) - 2,420 plays
- El Cuarto De Tula - (4:09) - 1,638 plays
- Que Lío, Compáy Andres - (3:50) - 896 plays
- Siboney - (4:24) - 927 plays
- Rita La Caimana - (4:18) - 690 plays
- Estoy Como Nunca - (5:02) - 749 plays
- Estoy Hecho Tierra - (4:54) - 629 plays
- Pena - (4:17) - 473 plays
- Maria Cristina - (4:23) - 484 plays
- En Casa De Pedro El Cojo - (4:39) - 421 plays