23 Shouts - 607,600 Scrobbles
Eliades Ochoa (born 22 June 1946) is a cuban guitarist and singer from Loma de la Avispa, Songo La Maya in the east of the country near Santiago de Cuba. His professional career started in the 60s, with Oriental Quintet and later on he entered Septeto Típico Oriental. In 1978, joined Patria Quartet as director and singer. In 1986, he shared a recording with the luminary Cuban singer Francisco Repilado, well known as Compay Segundo, 'El Chan Chan' and in 1989 they made different presentations in Washington, Guadalupe and Dominican Republic.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chan Chan - (4:15) - 1,734 plays
- Maria Cristina - (4:23) - 796 plays
- El Cuarto De Tula - (4:05) - 865 plays
- Siboney - (4:26) - 774 plays
- Estoy Como Nunca - (5:02) - 472 plays
- Pena - (4:25) - 438 plays
- El Carretero - (3:30) - 542 plays
- Al Vaiven De Mi Carreta - (3:48) - 263 plays
- All Along the Watchtower - (4:29) - 292 plays
- Descripción de un Sueño - (3:14) - 213 plays