8 Shouts - 6,256 Scrobbles
Eli Keszler is a composer, artist and multi-instrumentalist based in New York City. In performance, he often plays drums, bowed crotales and guitar in conjunction with his installations. In his ensemble compositions, he uses extended strings, motors, crotales, horns and mechanical devices to create his sound, balancing intense harmonic formations with acoustic sustain, fast jarring rhythm, mechanical propulsion, dense textures and detailed visual presentations.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cold Pin 1 - (13:09) - 129 plays
- Cold Pin 2 - (14:19) - 98 plays
- Catching Net - (16:27) - 52 plays
- Cold Pin 3 - Ensemble - (25:35) - 43 plays
- Collecting Basin - (7:20) - 35 plays
- Drums, Crotales, Installed Motors, Micro-Controller Metal Plates - (2:17) - 53 plays
- Drums, Guitar, Crotales - (7:15) - 35 plays
- Cold Pin - Installation Recording - (13:19) - 23 plays
- Bowed Crotales, Snare Drum - (6:10) - 39 plays
- Cymbal, Bass Drum, Clarinet - (8:55) - 23 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release