8 Shouts - 7,687 Scrobbles
Eli Keszler is a composer, artist and multi-instrumentalist based in New York City. In performance, he often plays drums, bowed crotales and guitar in conjunction with his installations. In his ensemble compositions, he uses extended strings, motors, crotales, horns and mechanical devices to create his sound, balancing intense harmonic formations with acoustic sustain, fast jarring rhythm, mechanical propulsion, dense textures and detailed visual presentations.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cold Pin 1 - (13:09) - 122 plays
- Cold Pin 2 - (14:19) - 93 plays
- Collecting Basin - (7:20) - 32 plays
- Drums, Crotales, Installed Motors, Micro-Controller Metal Plates - (2:17) - 36 plays
- Catching Net - (16:27) - 33 plays
- Cold Pin 3 - Ensemble - (25:35) - 20 plays
- Bowed Crotales, Snare Drum - (6:10) - 26 plays
- Drums, Guitar, Crotales - (7:15) - 28 plays
- Cymbal, Bass Drum, Clarinet - (8:55) - 22 plays
- Oxtirn 2 - (14:22) - 21 plays